Thursday 30 May 2013

Tisca Chopra to play Anil Kapoor’s wife in '24'

Tisca Chopra has been roped into play the wife of Anil Kapoor in the Indian adaptation of the popular American spy drama 24.

Directed by Abhinay Deo and produced by the company Kapoor, Anil Series game is Jack Bauer, a squad leader terrorism.

A production source confirmed: "Yes, Tisca has been finalized for the role. But, however, is to sign his contract."

Tisca rookies will play mother and Sapna Khanna Adhish Pabbi in 24. The actress, who began shooting the series on Wednesday, said: "I am excited because it is a great franchise, and a giant platform for me.'s A difficult role and I'll get to do things I had never done before make many moons., worked with Anil in Karobar. in this show, I have some wonderful co-stars, a channel rocking fabulous and a director, so all the boxes are checked. "

No comments:

Post a Comment